After Fabio Borini came off the bench to score against Newcastle after missing eight weeks with a dislocated shoulder, Joe Allen (shoulder) and Martin Kelly (knee) are the only long-term absentees for Liverpool.
Raheem Sterling (hip) is approaching full fitness and could be in contention for Brendan Rodgers.
Tony Hibbert returned to Everton the squad for Saturday’s win over Fulham but may have to make do with a place on the bench yet again as Seamus Coleman continues at right-back.
Darron Gibson (hip) is David Moyes’s only injury concern, with Ross Barkley set to compete with Nikica Jelavic for a place alongside Victor Anichebe in attack.
- Liverpool have scored nine goals in their two league games without Luis Suarez this season.
- Lucas Leiva (pictured right) has made more tackles per minute than any other player in the league this season (one every 14.9 minutes).
- Everton have only won one of their last 12 Premier League games against Liverpool, drawing four and losing seven.
- The Toffees are without a win at Anfield in 12 Premier League games, losing five of the last eight.
- David Moyes is yet to win a single one of his 44 away games against the traditional “big four”, taking just 17 points from a possible 132.
- The visitors have won 56 per cent of their games this season with Johnny Heitinga in the side and just 10% without him.