Brendan Rodgers has no fresh injury worries for Liverpool’s clash with West Ham at Anfield on Sunday, with only long-term absentees Martin Kelly (knee), Joe Allen and Fabio Borini (both shoulder) unavailable.
The visitors will be without the ineligible Andy Carroll, who can not play against his parent club.
Midfielder Mark Noble (shoulder) and defender George McCartney (knee) are unlikely to play again this season, but Joe Cole (hamstring) could make a return to the Hammers’ squad against his former side.
- Reds striker Luis Suarez (right), the Premier League’s top goalscorer with 22 strikes, has won more penalties (five) than anyone else in the top flight this season.
- Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is just one of three outfield players to have played every minute of every game in the Premier League this season (Leighton Baines and Matthew Lowton are the others).
- West Ham have scored just nine goals on the road in the Premier League this season, the joint lowest tally along with Stoke City.
- Only bottom of the table Reading have lost more away games (13) than West Ham’s 10, a record they share with Newcastle and QPR.
- Hammers midfielder Joe Cole scored in the last league meeting between these sides – when he was a Liverpool player. He has scored three times against the Reds in the Premier League era, which is more than he has managed against any other side.
- Andy Carroll netted six goals in his 44 appearances for Liverpool, but already has five for the Irons in 17 appearances. He is unable to play against his parent club on Sunday.